
hey.
sooo. this past week we had a course- Hermeneutics (learning how to read the Bible) with Merrill Dyck. It was very interesting, insightful, and I learned a lot!
... This past weekend there was also a youth conference called Acquire the Fire back home in ON! (picture above) I really wished I could have been there, but I watched most of it online. The overall theme was Encounter and I learned so much about God's love for us. Ron Luce and Mark Gizzardo spoke and there was awesome worship from Unhindered. Manafest and Thousand Foot Krutch also played! It is so inspiring to see so many youth's of our generation on fire for God!! I was possibly thinking about volunteering at it sometime next year :)
... we are leaving for tofino(across the island) tomorrow morning until wednesday night to go surfing and wave watching!
It was nice to be back at church this morning! I helped again with sunday school and they are starting up a new program and different sundays i will be helping out in the nursery and teaching children aged 3-6 and 7-10 years old.
after church, Trent and I went out for coffee with a fellow believer and it was nice just to have a real conversation, share, talk, and hear their story.
hope everyone has a good weekend and thanks again for all your support and prayers ♥
PQ: please pray for the students and children at North Cowichan Alliance

I am excited you went to ATF. We loved this blog so much! We are going to share it on the Officail ATF Fan page! Check it out
ReplyDelete~ATF Team